Welcome to Hazenveld farm!
Are you looking for a small camping in the Green Heart of Holland? Or a charming B&B between Utrecht and Amsterdam?
Picture this: You are sitting in front of your tent or caravan in the morning, enjoying a cup of coffee and nice warm rolls. You are looking out over green meadows with cows and sheep grazing, accompanied by the sound of green frogs croaking merrily. And the kids? They are out feeding the calves with Pete the farmer, or having fun in the playing hut.
This is what Hazenveld Farm considers the ultimate holiday sensation!
Our mini-camping has all the amenities we, ardent campers ourselves, find important:-
- comfortable washrooms, that is including toilet paper;
- hot showers without token machines;
- plenty of tourist information;
- (Dutch)newspapers available free of charge;
- hot rolls in the morning.
Ours is a true tourist camping, without season guests.